Weddings at the Park Hotel Montrose
When it comes to organising your special day, our team of friendly staff, whose wealth of professional knowledge and experience you can draw and rely upon, will help you to create the perfect wedding day.
Our wedding packages are subject to a minimum of 50 guests at the meal and includes the following:
- Guidance and supervision of all hotel arrangements by our management team.
- Red carpet on arrival.
- White chair covers and burgundy sashes. A choice of other sash colours is available to hire for a nominal charge.
- Complimentary overnight accommodation for the Bride and Groom on the wedding night.
- Preferential accommodation rates for guests staying in the hotel on the night of the wedding.
- Complimentary changing room for guests to freshen up.
- Use of one of our cake stands and knife.
- Menus and table plan.
- Wedding tradition and etiquette information.
We offer a choice of two styles of menu to choose from. Once you have decided which one is best for you and your guests, you can then design you own menu from the dishes. View an example of our wedding packages and our wedding menus.
We are licensed to hold civil weddings in the hotel and can accommodate up to 130 guests. We can usually offer the Garden Lounge, the restaurant or the gardens for this. Please note there is an additional fee for civil weddings which will vary according to the venue chosen.
The Ballroom and Garden Lounge
The Ballroom and Garden Lounge offer seating for between 20 and 80 guests or can be combined to offer one large suite which will comfortably accommodate up to 130 guests for your wedding meal and up to 180 guests at the evening reception.
They both offer direct access to our gardens which are perfect for photographs, taking a breath of air during the celebrations and even holding your wedding ceremony (weather permitting!)
Book your wedding at The Park Hotel Montrose
To view our facilities, phone us on 01674 663400 to arrange a meeting with our Wedding Co-ordinator.
When you have decided on a date, please phone us or call in to check the date is available and make a provisional booking. This will be held without any commitment for 10 days.
To confirm your booking, we ask for written confirmation along with a deposit. The deposit is non-refundable. The balance should be paid at least two weeks prior to your wedding when we also require your final numbers.